Careers at PennyMac
PennyMac was founded in 2008 with the mission of revitalizing the mortgage market and providing stability and alternatives to borrowers in need of help. Today we have modified over 4,000 loans, reduced $129 million in unpaid principal balance, and become one of the leading originators of loans through the government’s mortgage assistance programs. We have also expanded our capabilities to include retail lending, correspondent lending and secondary marketing to become a full-service mortgage entity.
This transformation has only been made possible through the hard work and dedication of our loyal PennyMac employees. Our people are essential to continuing our growth and leadership in the mortgage finance industry. This growth also increases career opportunities and sustainable employee advancement for all members of the PennyMac team.
PennyMac's history is still young and our journey is still largely untold. Much work remains to be done and our emphasis on operational excellence has never been more important than right now. We are looking for team members who always perform to the highest standards and with the best interest of our borrowers, fellow employees, and our shareholders in mind.
Our Culture & Values
The company has defined and nurtured a culture that values and rewards efficiency, productivity and innovative thinking. PennyMac's organizational core values are:
- Trust: We hold ourselves to the highest standard of integrity and reliability at all times in all areas of our business. We pride ourselves on our commitment to ethical conduct above all else.
- Innovation: The need for solutions that are unbounded by traditional practices is the reason for our existence. We always strive to deliver creative solutions that are practical and easy to understand.
- Partnership: We believe in working together for the common good of our customers, our employees, our business partners, and the communities we serve.
- Empathy: We are committed to demonstrating the utmost concern for our customers and vow to bring thoughtfulness and consideration to every interaction.
- Excellence: We are driven to reach the highest standards of quality, efficiency, reliability, and creativity.
Why Join Our Team?
Whether you have years of mortgage experience or are just beginning your career in the mortgage industry, we always welcome talented, motivated people who are interested in:
- Joining a growing organization with the financial strength and stability to succeed in this challenging environment
- Continuing to develop your skills and expand your experience in an customer-centric environment that emphasizes high ethical standards, open communication and excellence
- Enjoying opportunities for personal development and career advancement
- Enjoying a competitive total reward package of salary, bonus, incentives, and benefits